Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Highlighter in Goddess of Love Review and Swatches

Makeup Revolution's I Heart Makeup range of baked highlighters are all so pretty and I was tempted to purchase all of them! I chose Goddess of Love, a gorgeous shimmering pink toned highlighter with amazing pigmentation and a glorious, glowing effect. This highlighter costs £4.99 which is incredible considering the quality of the product. 

I love the packaging of the Makeup Revolution highlighters and blushers; they come in a large heart shaped box. You get a large amount of product as the box is fairly large, 






The highlighter has quite a soft texture and is very pigmented. It's very easy to blend and build up an intense look. There is a lot of very finely grained glitter throughout it. The highlighter I chose is a very light, pink toned champagne shade. It is far more pink than the other highlighters in the collection. The highlighter has a beautiful effect, giving a natural glow and illuminating the face. It gives a very natural, healthy look and is absolutely lovely. 






I could not recommend this highlighter enough! It is one of the most gorgeous highlighters I have used and feels so luxurious. I think that this shade is gorgeous and very flattering on my cool toned skin. If you are more warm toned then the more golden toned highlighter Goddess of Faith may suit your complexion more, but I think that this highlighter is infinitely flattering on any skin tone. 

I hope that this review helped you and if you have any queries or comments then feel free to comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment