Thursday, 24 September 2015

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Air Kiss & Traffic Jam Review & Swatches


NYC products are amazing quality and their lipsticks are some of their best products. At only £1.99 they are exceptionally affordable and come in an array of gorgeous shades. In this review I will be looking at Air Kiss and Traffic Jam, two beautiful bold shades. Air KIss is a deep pink and Traffic Jam is a bold red. 

I am very impressed with the quality of NYC lipsticks. They are very creamy and pigmented with a slightly glossy finish. All of the colours are pretty and wearable shades. The lipstick is very long lasting and you don't need to reapply throughout the day. The packaging is very unique and certainly stands out from the crowd; I've not actually seen any other lipsticks that don't twist down fully. They also have a clear lid. Overall, the packaging is very nice looking, but personally I would rather that the lipstick could be fully twisted down as if the lid falls off in your bag it could be impractical. However, this is only a minor detail and otherwise I am very pleased with the quality of the product, and the lipsticks are very eye catching and unique looking. 





Traffic Jam is a bold mid red with warm undertones. The lipstick is a classic pillar box red and is very daring. It's quite a bright shade but is flattering and looks gorgeous with a subtle brown eye with a classic eyeliner wing. 

Air Kiss is a stunning dark cool toned pink. It's an incredibly pretty shade and is very wearable. The shade is quite muted and is very flattering. It is a blue toned pink so looks best with cool, ashy eyeshadows. 







Overall I think that NYC's lipsticks are incredible and I loved the colours discussed in this review. Air Kiss is a gorgeous pink and I think that anyone who likes pink lipsticks should try this out as it is a very pretty, flattering colour. Traffic Jam is a daring red and is very glamorous. 

I hope that you enjoyed this review! Comment below if you've tried out NYC lipsticks or if you have any questions. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Colors! I haven't try the NYC lipsticks yet I need to give them a try the swatches are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do lots of lovely colours, their nude shades are also gorgeous! They're definitely worth trying out as I was really impressed with their quality.

      Delete
    2. They do lots of lovely colours, their nude shades are also gorgeous! They're definitely worth trying out as I was really impressed with their quality.

      Delete